Cable Marketing and Installation, Inc.
is dedicated to being your "Full service drop contractor"
Cable Marketing and Installation, Inc. provide good quality employee based technicians who are very professional and courteous. Techs are sent through a 4-5 week training which includes class room time, in field training and certification. Techs also are
Techs are issued:
- Forward and return signal meters
- CLI leakage meters
- Workforce enabled PDAs
- OHSA approved safety gear (belts and lanyards, hard hats, safety cones, safety vest)
- Uniforms with MSO logo
- Proper signage with MSO logos (ID badge and truck signs)
Techs are required to:
- Pass background check
- Drug screening
- Continue education in cable industry
- Attend weekly safety meetings in their location
Scheduled Installations dealing directly with the subscriber has been the backbone of CMI. Our highly trained installer/techs provide quality craftsmanship, maintain good customer relations, and wear approved uniforms for both residential and commercial subscribers. Along with having experience in Work Force management software the techs are more accurate for you and the customer.
- VoIP, HSI, and Digital installs
- Service calls
- Audits (TAP and MDU)
- CLI drop rebuilds (certifications on SDUs, can also clean up non-responding digital boxes).
- MDUs (pre wire, post wire, and tone and tagging).
- Bury drops
CMI Inc., has drop certification techs to clean up ingress (noise) from the tap to the TV. Our techs understand that noise can hinder communications for all subscribers sharing the same node. Egress (CLI leakage) reduction from drops and outlets are also benefits of drop certification. Drop certification can also help with non responding digital boxes.
Please call for pricing on any current or future projects.